1. The Real Stock Pro™ V2
1. The Real Stock Pro™ V2
Please note for international customers (outside the US) the total you will see at checkout is for product and shipping ONLY. Any customs/duty/VAT/import fees will be due in your country and are not included in the total charged here. These fee's if any will be due to the carrier once your product clears customs. We do not have any control of this process or the amount. Please do not order if you do not understand this.
If the product shows as backorder then we are currently sold out, backorders will be filled in the order they are received. For stock status please check and follow our FB page for live updates.
The Real Stock Pro™ V2 builds on our successful version 1 platform by listening to our customers and taking the design to the next level of customization. The Real Stock Pro V2 fits Meta Quest 2 and 3 as well as the Meta Quest Pro. For any questions you don't see answered below please visit our FAQ Click here for FAQ
The Real Stock Pro V2 is the original and still the most realistic simulation of a shotgun you can buy. Handmade from real wood, aircraft grade aluminum and high tech 3D printed parts the fully adjustable stock system was designed by a team of clay shooters for clay shooters. With input from our original V1 clay shooter base we’ve added the following improvements for V2.
- Real rubber butt pad with spacers to adjust the comb length
- Slightly larger, solid buttstock and redesigned forearm adds strength and weight to the system bringing it up about 1/2 pound from the V1 weight. The V2 base model weight is 5.9lbs with Quest 2 controllers installed.
- Stock locking screw for length of pull adjustment
- Internally threaded forearm barrel nut. The forearm barrel nut is threaded to accept ¼ x 20 threaded weight kits (see weight kit in product menu).
- Adjustable comb option available (sold separately and can be purchased and installed to this stock at the factory).
- Adjustable buttpad option available (sold separately and can be purchased with this stock).
- New Micro Adjustable weight kit available that allows the Real Stock Pro to be brought up to 10 lbs in 1oz increments. Thus if you need 8.9 lbs to match your real world clay gun, you can add 3 lbs from the 5 lbs weight kit. (Weight kit is version 1 compatible). Weight can be added to the front or the rear to maintain the center pin balance point of the stock. The question asked often about our product is should you add weight to your Real Stock Pro, and while that can be argued either way, the next question you should ask is if you do add weight how accurately will it reproduces the weight of your real world gun? Texture VR doesn't take one size/weight supposedly fits a all approach to VR stock weight by just adding some extra weight to make it generically heavier. If your real world target gun weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces don't you want your VR gun to weight 8 pounds 6 ounces?
Picture shown is with Quest 2 and Quest 3 controllers (not included).
This stock is the base model, if your looking for the Real Stock Pro V2 with all the features (adjustable buttpad, adjustable comb and weight kit) select the Real Stock Pro V2 Ultimate which combines all the features listed above and is available in a different listing. For most users the base model Real Stock Pro is perfect for shooting in Clay Hunt VR as the comb and buttpad adjustment are primarily used for fit only as POI adjustments are done in the game not on the stock.
If you would like to add any single feature (adjustable buttpad, adjustable comb or the weight kit), please add those items to your cart with the purchase of this base model stock. Due to the redesign of the V2 grips, please select if you will be using it with a Meta Quest 2/Quest 3 or a Meta Quest Pro. The Pro controllers fit in the Quest 2/Quest 3 grips but due to tighter tolerances in the V2 design they will be much harder to install and remove due to the rubber overmold design on the Quest Pro controller. Likewise the Pro controller grips fit the Quest 2/Quest 3 controllers but may be looser than they should be so the controllers over time will fit looser.
Seeking to bring the real shotgun stock feeling into VR clay games The Real Stock Pro V2 was created to add an extra element of immersion to gameplay and practice for VR clay shooting games. If you're looking for a cheap plastic toy or quick draw, light weight, first person shooter stock, this is not it, but if you're serious about clay shooting and bringing the ultimate in immersion and realism into your VR gaming and practice then you've found the right product, The Real Stock Pro.
Real Stock Pro review:
The stock assembly includes a real walnut wood forearm and buttstock and is customizable for length of pull, forearm height, angle, distance and the trigger grip distance, height and angle are all adjustable. While the controllers are fixed during game play they can be removed and swapped for left or right-handed shooters. The entire assembly is adjustable via the included 5/32 hex wrench that stores conveniently inside the stock when not in use or via thumb wheels (with exception of 2 Phillips head screws that secure the butt pad).
The Real stock pro can be adjusted to a similar layout of most over under and semi auto shotguns. The weight of The Real Stock pro was an important design feature as we didn't want to be too light as that doesn't mimic a true shotgun for swing and lead training. We also didn't want to be too heavy, realizing that users will be shooting without the real world breaks between stations. The Real Stock Pro V2 comes in at 5.9 lbs (2.7kg) with the controllers installed, so lighter than a real shotgun, but still heavy enough to simulate a real shotgun for both realism and muscle training. While we feel the 5.9 lbs weight of the Real Stock Pro is perfect for most users, we also offer an optional micro adjust weight kit that allows you to custom tailor the Real Stock weight to match your real world firearms weight.
Currently the Real Stock Pro V2 is compatible with the Oculus/Meta Quest 2/Quest 3 and Meta Quest Pro controllers.
In the configuration shown the front controller is used only for tracking purposes only in game play. The Meta Quest Pro controllers do not need the front controller mount, but we encourage it as it makes the tracking far more accurate.
The Real Stock Pro was developed in cooperation with Clay Hunt VR™. Clay Hunt VR features realistic clay shooting (Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays) as well as virtual pigeon hunting and pheasant drives. There is a Real Stock Pro preset in Clay Hunt VR that adjusts the VR shotgun to match the Real Stock Pro stock.
* The product is shown with the two white Oculus/META Quest 2 or Quest 3 controllers for illustration purposes only. The controllers are not included with purchase of The Real Stock Pro.